• The Lodge at Chaa Creek is offering 10% off the Family Adventure Inclusive Package between May 1 and July 31, 2012. Guests can book four nights and get the fifth night free. The Adventure Package includes accommodations, all meals, access to the Ruta Maya Trail System, and a variety of activities and a guided interpretive tour of the Rainforest Medicine Trail at Ixchel Farm. Additionally, ancient Maya Summer Solstice celebrations will be held on June 21, 2012. Please visit http://chaacreek.com for more information and specials or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
• Beaches and Dreams Seafront Inn announces its “summer sizzling spectacular.” Accommodations include a double occupancy beachfront room for a rate of $449 for seven days including breakfast daily and use of bikes and kayaks. The rate is good from July 1 through November 1, 2012.
Please visit http://www.beachesanddreams.com and email email@example.com to book.
• Caye Caulker is featuring a summer 2012 Family Travel Special, which includes the seventh night free at “Diane’s Beach House,” upon booking a six night stay. Cottages are located within easy reach of snorkel and dive guides, quaint shops and many restaurants and cafes. For more information. Please visit http://staycayecaulker.com and email firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
• Blue Crab Beach is offering summer rates beginning June 1 through November 30, 2012. The hotel features Maya Ruin and Jaguar Reserve trips, as well as snorkeling, scuba and fishing excursions with licensed guides. For additional information please visit http://bluecrabbeach.com or email email@example.com to book.
• Huracan Diving announces four night and seven night diving packages for families traveling during summer 2012. Please visit http://huracandiving.com for additional details or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
• Belizean Reef Suites is offering a weekly special of $595 for seven nights in a beautiful one bedroom, one bath oceanfront condo available now through November 15, 2012.
For additional information please visit http://www.belizeanreef.com or email email@example.com to book.
• Royal Belize invites guest to experience the Family Getaway Package from June through August, 2012. The package includes trips to Maya ruins and the Belize Zoo, zip lining and cave tubing. Additionally, children’s activities are available including Garifuna drum and dancing lessons, Maya basket weaving and storytelling, fishing and ecology lessons, and snorkeling. For additional information please visit http://www.privatevacationisland.com or email MyVacation@RoyalBelize.com.
• Captain Morgan’s Retreat has created individualized packages available now until December 19, 2012 with a seventh night free at booking. For additional information please visit http://belizevacation.com or email own@captainmorgan’s.com.
• Belize Lodge announces a seven night Expedition Package, which is available on select dates from now through June 22, 2012. Travelers will only pay for six nights and prices start at $2,700 per person, all inclusive.
For more information please visit http://www.belizelodge.com/home.html .
• Belize Yacht Club is excited to announce that when booking from now until May 31, 2012, guests will receive two free nights when booking five nights between June 1, 2012 and September 30, 2012.
For additional information please visit http://belizeyachtclub.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
• Jungle by the Sea is featuring summer specials with 15% off cabanas available from May 1 through August 31, 2012. For more details please visit http://junglebythesea.com or email email@example.com to book.
• Mariposa Jungle Lodge is offering a family summer adventure package beginning on May 1 through August 31, 2012, which includes six days/ five nights in a luxury thatched cabaña under the jungle canopy.
For more information please visit http://mariposajunglelodge.com and email firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
For additional experiences and information, please visit http://www.travelbelize.org/.