Thursday, November 26, 2009
* A sanctuary for old Hollywood glamour in the 1950s, Royal Plantation Ocho Rios by Sandals continues to provide travelers with an authentic British Colonial escape in the heart of Jamaica. The famed resort celebrated for its traditional afternoon tea and regional Jamaican delicacies, announced an up to 65% off sale for bookings made from now through February 1, 2010. A three night minimum stay is required. The deal applies to all suite categories including their top two-bedroom Prime Minister Oceanfront Penthouse Suite spanning more than 2100 sq. ft, as well as Villa Plantana, a three-bedroom hideaway with private pool, dedicated staff and Mercedes Benz chauffer. The offer is valid for travel from January 4- December 21, 2010 (blackout dates apply). Promotional pricing varies by date and package and is subject to change. Info: 888-487-6925 / www.royalplantation.com.
NEW YEAR, NEW YOU WELLNESS RETREAT AT ROYAL PLANTATION OCHO RIOS JAN 7-11, 2010
* This resort is also offering a New Year, New You" Wellness Retreat from January 7-11, 2010. The four-day package, combining yoga and nutritional seminars, aims to educate participants seeking a healthier lifestyle, while providing them with wellness solutions that can be incorporated into their daily lives. Priced at $1499 per person (on a fully inclusive basis), the "New Year, New You" Wellness Retreat can be booked from now through January 4, 2010. Each participant will receive a yoga starter pack from Yoga Accessories, and to relax and rejuvenate further, guests will also receive a $200 credit at the resort's Red Lane® Spa, Jamaica's only member of the Leading Spas of the World.
Info: 888-487-6925 / www.royalplantation.com.
FREE WEDDING BY MARTHA STEWART AT ANY SANDALS AND BEACHES RESORT
* Brides and grooms who book a concierge-level room for at least six nights for travel after January 1, 2010 will receive a complimentary wedding designed by Martha Stewart at any of the 18 Sandals Resorts and Beaches Resorts across the Caribbean. With six exquisite wedding themes, in the most romantic settings, Sandals Weddings by Martha Stewart feature coordinated color palettes, beautifully designed wedding décor, complementary bouquets, invitations, cakes and favors, along with à la carte items, creating a memorable experience to suit every couple's unique preferences. All other packages start at $1,500.
Monday, November 23, 2009
If you are a wine enthusiast or you just like airplanes then you must be at the Wine World event of the season. On Saturday December 5th the Concorde Experience in Barbados will be the venue for an event of hors d'oeuvres, good music, and friends. The event is sponsored by Stansfeld Scott, Land Rover and Butterfield.
For more info call 246.435.8523
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Conveniently situated in the recreation and entertainment center of Saint Lucia, the luxurious Bay Gardens Hotel and the more intimate, yet family-friendly Bay Gardens Inn offer premier accommodations at economical prices. Guests can now take advantage of rates of just US$75 on standard rooms and 15 percent off on all other room categories for travel from January 3 -February 28, 2010.
* Located directly on world famous Reduit Beach, the oceanfront four-star Bay Gardens Beach Resort & Spa is now offering travelers 20 percent off pool and beach view rooms for travel from January 3 - March 31, 2010.
* *All travel must be booked by December 15, 2009. Rates subject to 10% service charge and 8% government tax. Based on double occupancy. Offers not combinable with any other offers and subject to availability.
Also, the properties have various wedding and honeymoon packages, which all information and rates regarding can be found here:
Saturday, November 14, 2009
We are very pleased to announce that Caribbean Bride and Destination I Do have just decided to become friends. We both believe in these quickly changing times it is important to work together on certain levels for the common good. Destination I Do looks at weddings away to locations all over the world. Yes we have our similarities but we have more differences. We both believe that destination weddings are beautiful events that are a romantic option to your traditional wedding at home and we enjoy the process of offering you information to make yours extra special.
At Caribbean Bride we specialize in destination weddings to the Caribbean by offering information to couples from all over the world coming in as destination-wedding-seekers. Also, we offer relevant information for couples living in the region and getting married right here. Look out for some kind of collaboration in the near future!
Check out their awesome website at www.destinationidomag.com for great info on planning that perfect destination wedding.
Life is so much sweeter when you have friends!
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
A great experience for you and your guests!
Jammin is the newest recreational cruise to grace the tranquil waters of Barbados. The uniquely designed cruises have delectable buffet meals and a well stocked bar. From the unforgettable experience of swimming with the turtles, to snorkeling over a ship wreck or making a splash down our water slide, Jammin can tailor a cruise to your discerning tastes.
With expert skills and dynamic personalities, the Jammin crew will guarantee that you enjoy an unforgettable experience. Captain Roger and his team have been sailing for over 11 years and are always happy to custom make a cruise just for you. A catamaran cruise is a great way to welcome all of your guests that have travelled for your wedding or a great way to relax after the event and say thank you to everyone.
We recommend you experience the five star service on board Jammin Catamaran Cruises today!